Goodbye Yu-gi-oh! Planet! Sayonara!

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Top   Dislike

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, the title seems almost an April's fool - you may think that goodbye and sayonara mean that Yu-gi-oh! Planet will be deleted, but you are lucky! Your admin answered us and give us the information we needed. I'm sorry that we had to use this method but it was a real important information and we needed it ASAP. Since he helped us, everything will be resoted in some hours.
    Some of you took this seriously, and I'm sorry for them, since at the moment I can't explain them what is the information unicodio gave us, but in the next years you will understand what was happening today.
    Indeed, the most of the users thought it was an April's fool, well, people who thought this can stay in their ignorance and take this as an April's fool, but I will tell you only one thing: the reality is never what it seems: there isn't only one level of interpretation, neither only two, but sometimes the truth is hided in the deeps and you have to find it on your own.
    Now I'm leaving this account, I will restore everything in the next hours.
    Have fun with the forum, and be grateful to your admin unicodio.
    Sincerely,
    ASD Hacking Team.

2. [Q4] Quadrifoglio Game Team
        Top   Dislike

User deleted

Anche a me succede cmq parla in italiano .-.

3.     Top   Dislike

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE
    Beh, il titolo sembra quasi un pesce d'aprile - si potrebbe pensare che arrivederci e sayonara significa che Yu - gi-oh ! Planet sarà cancellato, ma si è fortunati ! L'amministratore ci ha risposto e ci danno le informazioni di cui avevamo bisogno . Mi dispiace che abbiamo dovuto utilizzare questo metodo , ma è stato un vero e informazioni importanti e abbiamo bisogno al più presto . Dal momento che ci ha aiutato , tutto sarà resoted in alcune ore.
    Alcuni di voi hanno preso sul serio , e mi dispiace per loro, dato che al momento non riesco a spiegare loro che cosa è la unicodio informazioni che ci ha dato , ma nei prossimi anni vi sarà capire cosa stava succedendo oggi .
    Infatti, la maggior parte degli utenti pensano che sia pazzo di un aprile , bene, le persone che hanno pensato questo possono rimanere nella loro ignoranza e prendere questo come pazzo di un aprile, ma vi dirò solo una cosa : la realtà non è mai quello che sembra : non c'è solo un livello di interpretazione , non solo due, ma a volte la verità è nascosto nelle profondità e dovete trovare da soli .
    Ora sto lasciando questo racconto , mi ripristinare tutto nelle prossime ore .
    Buon divertimento con il forum , ed essere grati per il vostro unicodio admin.
    Cordiali saluti ,
    ASD Hacking Team.

via Google Translate

4.     +2   Top   Dislike

Group
    Planet-Supporter

Status
    CITAZIONE (Shining Star @ 1/4/2014, 23:11) 
    Well, the title seems almost an April's fool - you may think that goodbye and sayonara mean that Yu-gi-oh! Planet will be deleted, but you are lucky! Your admin answered us and give us the information we needed. I'm sorry that we had to use this method but it was a real important information and we needed it ASAP. Since he helped us, everything will be resoted in some hours.
    Some of you took this seriously, and I'm sorry for them, since at the moment I can't explain them what is the information unicodio gave us, but in the next years you will understand what was happening today.
    Indeed, the most of the users thought it was an April's fool, well, people who thought this can stay in their ignorance and take this as an April's fool, but I will tell you only one thing: the reality is never what it seems: there isn't only one level of interpretation, neither only two, but sometimes the truth is hided in the deeps and you have to find it on your own.
    Sincerely,
    ASD Hacking Team.

*gave
    **resolved
    ***most (senza "the")
    (generalmente si usa that e non this, ma oh well)
    ****reality (senza "the")
    *****? (la frase "only one level bla bla bla" ha un neither che suona estremamente male)
    ******hidden
    *******hidden in the deep (il meno peggio, io avrei detto "hidden deep" o "hidden in the dephts", per quanto quest'ultimo, IMHO, suoni male)
    ********within O in (seppur non sbagliata, non ho mai sentito nessuno dirla così intendendola nello stesso modo in cui la intendevi tu)

BONUS: ASD Haching Team :asd:

Il Grammar Nazi ha finito il suo lavoro, divertitevi.

5.     Top   Dislike

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Leodip @ 2/4/2014, 20:24) 
    CITAZIONE (Shining Star @ 1/4/2014, 23:11) 
    Sincerely,
    ASD Hacking Team.

*gave
    **resolved
    ***most (senza "the")
    (generalmente si usa that e non this, ma oh well)
    ****reality (senza "the")
    *****? (la frase "only one level bla bla bla" ha un neither che suona estremamente male)
    ******hidden
    *******hidden in the deep (il meno peggio, io avrei detto "hidden deep" o "hidden in the dephts", per quanto quest'ultimo, IMHO, suoni male)
    ********within O in (seppur non sbagliata, non ho mai sentito nessuno dirla così intendendola nello stesso modo in cui la intendevi tu)

BONUS: ASD Haching Team :asd:

Il Grammar Nazi ha finito il suo lavoro, divertitevi.

Ci sono altri due errori, ne erano dieci, non sei abbastanza Grammar Nazi, i'm sorry
    ora sono undici

6.     Top   Dislike

Group
    Planet-Supporter

Status
    Shhh, io ho scritto male Hacking, invece u.u

5 replies since 1/4/2014, 22:11   266 views