1. Kelev
        +2   Top   Dislike

グラデーションホライズン

Group
    Moderatore
    Needles / val Auroria, heresya nar-Solarea

Status
    Anonymous
    Devo dissentire: non hanno rubato nulla, hanno solo applicato i Termini e condizioni del Servizio che l'utente ha implicitamente accettato quando vi si è iscritto:

CITAZIONE
    • You may not abuse or harass others, including stalking behavior.

[..]

• You may not take any action, or upload, post, stream, or transmit any content, language, images or sounds in any forum, communication, public profile, or other publicly viewable areas or in the creation of any Online ID that SIE LLC or its affiliates find, in their sole discretion, offensive, hateful, or vulgar. This includes any content or communication that SIE LLC or its affiliates deem racially, ethnically, religiously or sexually offensive, libelous, defaming, threatening, bullying or akin to stalking.

• You may not organize hate groups.

We reserve the right to remove any content and communication from PSN Services at our sole discretion without notice and to terminate any Account through which violations of the Community Code of Conduct occur. We may also take steps on behalf of its device platform partners to disable permanently or temporarily any device on which you receive PSN Services and through use of which you violate the Community Code of Conduct. We have no liability for any violation of this agreement by you or by any other PSN Service user.

È così in ogni servizio, l'account e il suo contenuto sono tuoi...finché tu rispetti i termini. In caso contrario la compagnia che gestisce può tranquillamente prendere i provvedimenti che ritiene opportuno prendere, dal softban al permaban. La lettura viene normalmente saltata perché è noiosa/inutile/non interessa, ma questo non significa che non siano presenti.

14 replies since 24/4/2019, 17:17   203 views